Tuesday, February 6, 2007

You r not my friend....but SISTER.

To My Dear , ILLUSION

Knowing u gals more than 8 years. You gals r just like a part of my family. Is hard 4 me to say Bye to u gals. One of my good friend asked me not to say goodbye to him. Coz the word "bye" cames out a lot of meaning. Now only i realised that the word "bye" is cannot simply use it..


TO My Dear, YOUNGER SISTER.

U care n help me always. When I'm in a trouble, U always try to help me n solve it. Maybe I need to be more independent when u r not beside me...Hope that lucks will always be with u!


To My Dear, MIDDLE SISTER.

I know u r changing lots (join us more often now).U care for us, I know ! Coz we are always good sisters!


To My Dear, OLDER SISTER.

U just like my little babe. A lovely big babe. Although u r not goin to tell me anything but i know. Coz ur sister-me , can read ur mind. Don't think that we not caring u ,,,actually we do!!

1 comment:

kexiou said...

Love u guys =D

SISTERS FOREVER.