Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's day!

Woke up at 1030 am, I went brunch wif family in hulu yam.(long time nvr been there, miss those yummy food!). We ordered the famous "lor MEE" , coconut prawn, guiness wing, butter prawn, vege(only can get in hulu yam), n 2 more dishes, i dont know wat is that la...paiseh.

Back to home at 2pm, rest for awhile n got ready to start my journey to Seremban. I drove to Seremban wif fren to visit someone there. Stayed in her house for 1 hour ++ and drove all the way back to KL.

Reached home at 730pm, went dinner wif family in One U. We had dinner in Dragon i again, since my daddy likes chinese food very muchie.After dinner, we shopped n asked my mom to choose a present for herself..but she said" u give me money in pounds la, i go n choose it in UK".... (walau eh,how many pounds u want leh??) u gave me pocket money in RM, then u asked me to pay ur present in pounds ar...so clever.

Back to home at 1030pm, I was forced to enter my parent's room....aikss,whatelse...massage again.
But this time was good, I massage for my dad n he massage for me back..hehe

No comments: