Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I think the title will be "insaf...watever la......

Finally i understand the meaning of "得闲死,勿得闲病".
Serious, this sem is damn damn bz .And one of the reason why my eye got infected is cause of the school work. Sitting infront of my desktop for more than 12 hours on sunday to do my assignement, power point and prepare for the next day presentation.( i went back home right after the presentation. I skipped my 2 lectures)Every week got mid term, writing, presentation, assignment, discussion n bla bla bla...

Although its tougher than last few sem, i prefer it. Cos finally i did work hard than last time!! And i tried not to skip all my lectures. I went lecture class every morning, but all my classmate even the next door coursemate will tease on me. They will say ' wow, karena dah insaf"

yala yala, i sudah insaf....

1 comment:

kexiou said...

Hahha.. I'm so glad darling! Work hard and am expecting flying colours by the end of the sem wor... (I thk you're expecting the same thing too!) All the best!