Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Day Without You!!


Tomoro will be my mid term examination but I don't really feel like studying. Once I think bout u both leaving me to aussie tomoro, I feel sad. 3 of u are the best of my sisters forever..I Love U gals...take care in Aussie, n don't miss me too much, But i think I'll do miss u gals much much much more than u gals can imagine.Love n Hugs. Anything that makes u gal sad, Just open up the Illusion bottle. Think of us, we r always there whenever u need us!!

5 comments:

kexiou said...

The way you said Illusion bottle sounds like it's some magical treasure :D

I love you too my darling~

I promise to keep in touch with you girls...

penny said...

I so understand how u feel..its always hard to part with those u love but anyhow, u can always keep contact with them thru the internet..hehe one year very fast wan!! we shall keep reminding each other of this! cz I miss my darlings as well LOL

cheer up gal, we shall go out for yum cha again soon ok?

all the best in ur mid term! and all the best to those who are abroad =)

Nana said...

yea yea...luckily i still got Cy, penny, stella n sim here..

Christopher Yeap said...

Love from Chris too..the illusion brother

Stella Lee said...

hehe..stil got us~