Friday, December 15, 2006

I need freedom

Don't want to be controlled by anyone...Just want to be myself...I'm big enough to take care of myself.Don't treat me as a small kid.When can I have my freedom to do anything that I want??

I'm so tired today....I woke up in the early morning at 4am n study for my moral paper and went to gym at 6am..I did cycling for 25 mins and started my yoga at 7am..Finished my final exam at 11am..and hang out whole day with yoga family - Alicia,Amber and Mel Mel...We ate a lot of food today..

At night,my "ai ya" sister - TAN KE XIOU came to my house and she ate a lot of cake which my daddy bought from Taiping....I think she got extra 2 kg today..HAHAHHA

1 comment:

Waiting said...

Preach sister!!! I know just how you feel. We all need freedom to be and chose our destiny!!