Tuesday, December 26, 2006

MErrY Xmas

I was surrounded by just happiness....i was celebrated my christmas eve with my lovely friends.....First, I had a Christmas party with Illusion at 9pm...we ate a lot of stuff, we talked, we sang, we laughed n we exchanged present as well...i got a lovely present from Illusion3..Thank so much..Oh ya..n we drank wine....We counted down for Christmas in Hoi's car on the way to The Curve..cause they were fetching me there to meet my gym's friends... Thanks twice....Then i celebrated my Christmas with my gym's friends(Alicia, Paully, Chris, Raymond, Shyuan, William, Amelie n Edward)..We exchanged christmas presents n i got one lovely Keychain from Edward ....Thanks Ed==...After that we continued our second round in Centre Point... Oh ya...I made everyone a keychain but Raymond said it was very ugly:(...hey hey hey...It's homemade ,ok>??hahaha...What a nice day!!

2 comments:

kexiou said...

And... we had a delicious christmas night in your house... thanks to Yvonne for the mouth-watering tomyam steamboat and my fav cendol! Oh Wei Yuan gave me durian to eat also. Haha.

Sh*t, gained weight...

Sigh...

P/S: A real nice christmas eve we had~~ =D

Alicia Yeo said...

dear..i added u in my blog.. :) hehe..