Monday, February 23, 2009

Heart Broken

I'm quite in a low mood these few days. Maybe is because of my menses or perhaps something that keeps troubling me. I keep thinking and thinking, Should I continue or not? It brings me lot of pain and it's heart broken. I wish I could just make up my mind and have the unchangeble answer and decision. As you know, I change mt thought any second. I told myself what I have to do now, but my action will change the next moment.SIGH~~ I just hate myself of being like this. Why can't I just be myself?? Say "NO" to the heart breaker!!!

I always tot I'm an optimistic person, But this prob never ever stop appearing in my life now. I listened to my friends, I made some changes. But it only will make me more sad and sturborn.I tried to occupy myself , I worked as busy as I can, But the mind is still thinking on it. See...how stupid am I~~~useless me

Piggy told me not to follow ur heart but ur brain when you want to get something that u wish.She said that sometimes we shud play some tricks instead of just rushing to get wat u want. Yea....I totally agree.

I miss u gals now...

2 comments:

sylviafoong said...

ohh.. i juz realised... U DID UPDATE recently....

but all are kinda sad entries... u OK,, babe??

hope u doing better n better soon... although i don noe wat had happen to you... bt for sure the gals will support you!!!

miss you!!!!

sylviafoong said...

n ya.. we juz missed that public holiday on 9/3/09... *sorry*