Thursday, February 12, 2009

My working Environment

There's been quite a long time that I never write in my blog. I think almost one year or maybe two years? I' m not sure whether still got any of my friend follow up my blog cos it has been stopped for quite a long period of time. Currently I am working in a germany company that selling road contruction machine and its spare parts. U guys can check it out online, just type wirtgen group on the search engine then u will get it.

So far so good, I still like this job. Because its really near to my place, so i do not have to wake up so early in the morning and I can go back home lunch and lay down on the sofa for 1 hour. haahahaha..........

The department that I fell to is Spare parts department. Basically my job task is more to paper work, report and documentation. Maybe u guys will wondering am I suit to this job? Don't worry, I m good in switching my self into different environment. Although this job is quite diferent with what I had studied for the past 4 years, I think it still look fine to me. The pay is good here but the bonus is really little ( according to my colleagues).

So basically this is my work environment...Will post more in the future~~

No comments: