Wednesday, July 8, 2009





Dear Illusion,


Just wanted to tell you all that I m fine here. Doing well and eating good. Hope I can go to perth soon since yihorng said he will work hard and pay for my return air ticket. He said that he only will sponsore air icket, so the accomodation and meals will fall to my Illusion members in Perth. Lolz....(yihorng, dont break your promises ya)

Its JUlY now!! Is my darling Charmaine's birthday month. Wish her healthy and sweety always. I wish I could be there and celebrate your big day!!Anyway, I m sure that Neil will help me to give you an unforgetable day. I miss you gals so much and of cos the guys there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...darling....finally u get up dated ur blog Jor....it die half way before lol...so charm....kep update n active like ur FB k =p


tiffany wrote:
10/07/09
10.35am

Nana said...

lolz....I will...

kexiou said...

hey i just saw ur blog entry.. thanksssss baby... MUAKSSSS big big kiss~~~!!!

horng really promised???? LOL

kexiou said...

Last but not least.. I LOVE U LAAA!! Miss u girlssssssssssssss.... and I promise I try my best to remain healthy and SWEETY!! HEHEEEE