Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tulips


Sweet

My favourite purple tulips

The red tulips

The white tulips and one red tulip
The meaning of tulips is generally perfect love.They are not too elegant, too romantic, too big, too small, or too bright; the tulip is always just right. They are like a favorite pair of jeans or your mom's fresh-baked cookies in that the meanings of tulips express genuine coziness and comfort in all of the right ways.And every colour has its own meaning as well..

Number Meaning
1 Love at first sight
2 Waiting
3 I love you
9 Long lasting love
10 Perfect lover
11 I am your admirer
12 Heart to heart
20 love you forever
21 I love you most
22 Love each other
36 Belongs to you
99 Love you till I die
100 Devoted to you
101 Would you marry me
111 Long lasting love
365 Love you every day
999 Everlasting love
1001 Never ending love

2 comments:

kexiou said...

This reminds me of my room in KL. Don't know whether you noticed it, my room was always with curtains with tulips design and sometimes bedsheets too! My mum made those curtains and bedsheets from my dad's fabric. Not professionally done but it always looks sweet and warm. I think we had been using it for so long that the colour faded so much, recently we started to replace it with bought fabric instead. Hmm, now I hope to receive a bouquet of colourful tulips laaa! Heheee.

Nana said...

KX, wait for my tulips for u k...muaks