Thursday, August 13, 2009

August

Recently I have busy about my work, my tuition classes, outings and some events. August seems like the busiest month for me..Job increases , students fighting for exam and UPSR, frens visiting and some charity event to attend..opps ..and my own party as well.

I will be attending an event tomorrow till this sun . Will be back home on sunday noon then straight away giving a tuition class. After tuition will be start busy preparing foods and decor for our colourful party. By the way, thanks to Charmaine that helping us to get those lovely colourful tableware..Love it..And thank you yi horng that packed those Ah sam's stuff into his luggage..."SAN FU SAI" lor.

1 comment:

kexiou said...

No worries laa :) Looking forward to see the pictures of the party!!

Hahaa, Ah Sam's stuff pula.. not Ah Sam leh.. I was so worried that Horng's luggage cudn't fit all coz it's quite banyak but fortunately boleh :D

Upload pictures asap!!