Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Colourful party 16/8/09








We had a small colourful party on last sunday to welcome our MR JAMES LER back to his kampung. What I can say? The party considered as un succesful although we are abit lack of time. I was away to attend event and so left over all the purchasing job to my little assistant to handle it. Pity her..

As usual, before the party started, I m like a busy chicken running here and there. But luckily most of them came earlier and helping me alot. Thank you. And thank you to henry, roy and yihorng blowing the 56 pieces of balloons for us. It is a hard task, I know. I will get u all a balloon pump next time k...hahhahaha

2 comments:

kexiou said...

Siapa little assistant?

Woiyo, 56 balloons, siao man! Those guys must be lacking of breath after the task...

Nana said...

Sim is my " de li zu shou"


HAha..henry cabut after blowing some balloons