Monday, January 15, 2007

My Working Life - Industrial Training

Can u imagine a Gemini is sitting in the office and calling up clients everyday?? There is no meaning in life. A Gemini likes freedom! You never try to set her in a cage! She will become crazy and crazier. I'd be always sitting alone in the office after lunch time (cause others would go out to meet clients), leave me alone. So what I do everyday is really repetition and meaningless. Sitting in the office, reading magazines, calling clients, online, and walking to the toilet. Damn boring... Can someone save me from the cage? No matter how, I'd still need to continue my working life till 7 of April. Then I can enjoy my school holiday. Most probably, I will defer my course to next year cause I am going to Europe for vacation. I will spend my "extended" holidays there and attend my brother's convocation. His convo will be held in July. I can't wait for it anymore!!

No comments: