Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Time in SODA! Episode 2



DINNER in Hartamas....yummy!
Yea... My 2nd clubbing with my gym friends was just on last Saturday. I got to work early morning and after working, I went for Harry's yoga class. I ran half way from his class because I got a msg from Chris saying that he would come and pick me up at 630 pm. (The time I received his msg was already 530pm, and I was still doing my yoga in ONE U!) Then I faster packed all my stuff and said bye to Harry... Hehe. I rushed back home and had my shower and had everything done in 30 mins. Who knows... Chris texted me that he might be late coz he forgot to bring his handphone out... Hehe.. So "dai tao ha".







Chris, Evenly and I had our dinner in a taiwanese restaurant in Hartamas. The restaurant was so crowded. They had no more table in the air-conditioned room. That's why we had our dinner in the open air area... Damn hot ('coz Chris and Evenly started sweating.)

It was almost 930pm when we had out dinner finished. We went into SODA first and wait for others to come. 30 mins later, Paully, Yan, Edward, Shyuan and William came. We drank, we danced, we laughed and we played until 230am. Paully seemed to got a little bit drunk but she said she 's ok.. Pity her... No one believed her!

Then Chris followed behind her and safely sent her back home.. On the way home, there was a road block. Luckily the polices didn't ask us to stop....

In the End.. Chris was our PERSONAL DRIVER again.. 10q~

No comments: