Wednesday, January 24, 2007

PURE

FRIENDS...are always important to me. They play as an important role in my life and I can't live without them. They laughe when I 'm happy. They hug me when I'm sad. They support me when I'm feeling down. They help me when I need them. That's why I love my friends so much.
Friends are easy to make but TRUE friends are hard to get. The word "FRIEND" brings a lot of meaning to me. SHARING+ CARING+ LOVE+ TRUST+ HOPE= FRIEND. Why do I say so??

Sharing= A true friend will always share their happiness, sadness and secret. They will never hide their feelings from you.
Caring = A true friend will always care for you. They will care of your feelings and find ways which would not tend to hurt you.
Love =A true friend will always love you even after you do something wrong. The "LOVE" is the most powerful thing in the world. You can't buy it with money but you can feel it with
your own heart. So, open your heart and you will see it.
Trust =A true friend will always trust and respect you. They will never hide from you when they know more about you. They will keep your secret and would not tell others. And yes, you must trust them as well.
Hope =A true friend will give you hope when you are feeling bad. Their hope will make u stronger n braver.

Through out all these years in my life, I've learned to love. I treat my friends as a part of my family. I'll never expect anything from them. I just want a pure friendship. I will never and ever do something bad to my friends 'coz I love them so much. I like to listen to their problems and give them suggestions. Anyway, I will respect their decision 'coz I think we cannot expect friends to do and follow everything on our own way. But I hope that my friends will trust me as well as lean on me when they need me.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey..first time leave comment in yr blog.. last time i tried to leave a comment..but cannot...cz onli blogspot members can leave a comment...
=p..
YA,FRIEND r so important to everyone..is really happy to c u 4 illusion s a pure frens..
m hope i m yr best fren too~~
v r frenz for more than 10 years lo...hoping for few more 10 years...hehe...

kexiou said...

ILLUSION ROCKS

=) Yes I agree on your definition on friendship. Seriously, you can get friends everywhere but... true friend? Not an easy task.

Love ya~