Sunday, March 25, 2007

I've been tagged!

Aiyoyo...I've been tagged by Penny to write about 6 idiosyncraisies of mine..My head is cracking now ......

Penny,
me n stella are 100% smart+normal. Is so hard for us to complete ur task..But i will try to do this MISSION IMPOSSIBLE lahhhhhhh....

6 idiosyncraisies of Karena Go

1. I'm extremely "GILA" for vampires movie. Sometimes i will imitate their actions. Jump like how they jumped. Bite ppl's neck n so on...usually i will do those stupid things to my dad n my younger brother.....(gila pei qin)

2. I'll try to pretend "cool" when i'm not familiar with the place or ppls around.But then..once i know them very well....(hahah..i think u guys know what happen la)

3. I'll skip all my lectures class.

4. I got the phobia of talking to boys last time. (now back to normal liao..)

5. I won't be able to sleep the night after clubbing...(weird la)

6. Pls pls pls...nvr try to control me ...i need freedom more than others need it!

Tagged:
1. Alex
2. Alicia
3. Chris
4. Jenna
5. Raymond

4 comments:

kexiou said...

Yea the vampire thingy... sometimes she would just freak you out by her "vampire-ness"... i hv been experiencing that!! *shake head*

Nana said...

hey...kexiou aka charmaine

it's ur pleasure to see my solo show...

others also dont have the chance to see leh....

so u must appreciate it instead of blaming....lalalalalala

penny said...

haha..I never seen that yet..and I dont wish to see it myself..hehe

Anonymous said...

haha...100% smart+normal like me..