Thursday, March 8, 2007

STAY

Changes and decisions,
I know I've had my share.
Even when I made them,
No one really cared.

Now I've reached the limit,
There will be no turning back.
I'm tired of the illusions,
I see them slowly crack.

You don't have to love me,
You don't have to smile.
Just lay down here beside me,
And stay with me awhile.

I tried to make some changes,
To make it all work out.
And in the final moments,
Still I had my doubts.

Let the feelings die now,
Just throw the years away.
Pretend you never knew me,
But say tonight you'll stay.

You don't have to want me,
You don't have to care.
Tomorrow is a new day,
Tonight will take us there.

2 comments:

Christopher Yeap said...

Take it easy my best friend.... it's all about control... However, best friendship last forever... do u know that?

Nana said...

yup...friendship forever....:)